Before getting back on your bike, time for a warm-up on foot! To explore the medieval town of Domfront, there are numerous options:
- the 3 "Monts et Marches" trails (download the app!)
- a family discovery of the town with the treasure hunt booklet (1€ from the Tourist Office)
- visits on your own to the castle, town and churches (printable documents)
After a revitalising picnic on the banks of the Varenne, it is already time to leave! Did you know that you are cycling along a former railway track?
If you fancy a snack break, let your children discover the megalithic bridge at le Châtellier.
- The treasure hunt in the streets of Domfront - Read more
- The castle and medieval town of Domfront - Read more
- The fun visit with the Discover Domfront app, with theatrical scenarios, games and quiz questions - Download (in French)