You are a Travel Agency, a Tour Operator?
You need some information to organise a trip on la Vélo Francette ? Please download the following road books, they will help you organise your trip with lots of information on the itinerary,...
Download the Road Books :
Ouistreham <> Angers
Angers <> La Rochelle
Press releases and press packs
Join Accueil Vélo (cyclists welcome)
You are an accommodation provider, a bike-hire company, a tourist office, a tourist sigh, a recreational site...
How to gain Accueil Vélo accreditation
Accueil Vélo is an accreditation that commits professionals who sign up to offer a welcome and services that are specifically geared to tourists travelling by bike. To know more.
How to sign up to Accueil Vélo?
1. Are you:
- a provider of tourist accommodation?
- a professional bicycle-hire company?
- a tourist office?
- a tourist sight or a provider of leisure services?
2. Is your establishment located under 5km from La Vélo Francette cycle route?
3. Do you offer services that meet the obligatory quality standards criteria laid down by Accueil Vélo for your specific category?
4. If you’ve replied ‘yes’ to the 3 previous questions, you may send your written request to sign up to Accueil Vélo, via email, to the evaluating organisation in your département, which will then follow up on your request.
Find the name of your relevant contact in the section below.
To request further information, contact the people in charge of cycling in the départements, or French counties, crossed by La Vélo Francette :
- Calvados : Anne JOLIBOIS - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orne : Didier HUCHET - HUCHET.Didier@orne.fr
- Mayenne : Julia DESNE - email@example.com
- Maine et Loire : Nathalie FERRAND-STIP - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deux-Sèvres : Stephanie MATTRAT - email@example.com
- Vendée : Florence MESLET - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charente-Maritime : Sophie RAPINEL - email@example.com