The EcoloGîte "la Cabine du Capitaine" is a unique 22m² studio with terrace. Located in a quiet area of Tasdon in La Rochelle, away from the from the hustle and bustle of the city center, it allows you to be a few minutes by bike from all amenities.The EcoloGite "la Cabine du Capitaine" is a unique 22m² studio with terrace. Located in the calm district of Tasdon, opposite the tumult of the
from the hustle and bustle of La Rochelle's hyper-centre and the Old Port, it allows you to stay within a few minutes by bike of all amenities and
just next to the Illico buses crossing La Rochelle.
In the shade of your large private terrace, sipping your favorite drink, you have a superb view of a large Zen garden of over 600 m2, which you can enjoy at your leisure.
Have a good time in the studio "la Cabine du Capitaine", with its original decoration (you will not find an equivalent elsewhere) and
with all the facilities you need.
Completely renovated in 2019, your cottage is eco-responsible because:
- You sleep in the comfort of organic cotton sheets and natural latex mattresses, without toxic products
- You are heated by renewable energy (solar and photovoltaic panels, heat pump).
- You can enjoy a garden with trees, a LPO refuge, and a pond to promote biodiversity.
- The unique decoration is made from salvaged materials or furniture that has been restored.
- The insulation and paint used during the renovation are free of pollutants (wood wool, ecological paint).
- You can test zero waste and home-made products.
The studio integrates the dining area, the bedroom and the kitchen area.
The kitchen is fully equipped, made of untreated wood pallets and raw wood.
You have a private bathroom with a suspended toilet, a washbasin, a table and a shower. Towels are provided free of charge, so travel lighter! We also take care of washing them.
Moreover, you stay connected with your friends and family thanks to the free wifi.
With a capacity of 2 people, come as lovers for a weekend or a week.
Enjoy a unique moment during your stay in La Rochelle.
You don't know the region? Your hosts (my husband myself) will be happy to share our passion for the beautiful white city and the
Organic and local restaurants, market, beach, cycling, walking... or any other activity... We will do our best to help you.
Book now !
Contact par mail
* Required fields
Report a problem with this establishment
* Required fields